I saw this on a friends blog, and thought it was an interesting idea. I will attempt to answer these personal questions.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Can't remember her name, remember the red dress.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
Glass shop in Tehachapi, Ca
5. What was your FIRST car?
Datsun 710 station wagon
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one yet.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane ride?
Utah, to goto the Missionary Training Center
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her?
Todd Appling. We reconnected recently over the internet.
11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning?
Do i have to really get up? can i snooze a bit more?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
No idea. Probably my cousin Rick's in Simi Valley
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
snoozed my alarm
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Beach Boys at summer fair in Bakersfield. Stood on hay and watched them sing 20 yr old songs.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
18. Who was your FIRST kiss from?
19. Who was your FIRST boss?
Everyone at the glass shop thought they were my boss
20. When was your FIRST detention?
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
see answer to 18
23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My cousin Rick at BYU, Hinckly Hall