Monday, December 15, 2008

My Firsts

I saw this on a friends blog, and thought it was an interesting idea.  I will attempt to answer these personal questions. 

My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? 
Can't remember her name, remember the red dress.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? 
N/A

4. What was your FIRST job?
Glass shop in Tehachapi, Ca

5. What was your FIRST car? 
Datsun 710 station wagon

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? 
No one yet.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? 
My Wife

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? 
Mrs. Huff

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane ride? 
Utah, to goto the Missionary Training Center

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her? 
Todd Appling.  We reconnected recently over the internet.

11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning? 
Do i have to really get up? can i snooze a bit more?

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? 
No idea.  Probably my cousin Rick's in Simi Valley

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? 
My wife

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? 
My own

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? 
snoozed my alarm

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? 
Beach Boys at summer fair in Bakersfield.  Stood on hay and watched them sing 20 yr old songs.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? 
N/A

18. Who was your FIRST kiss from? 
M'Lissa Weeks

19. Who was your FIRST boss? 
Everyone at the glass shop thought they were my boss

20. When was your FIRST detention? 
Never

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? 
California

22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
see answer to 18

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? 
My cousin Rick at BYU, Hinckly Hall

1 comment:

Topsy said...

Her name was Krista? And it wasn't the dress that was memorable. hehe